Information About Your GPL Test Order
Now that you have placed your order here is a list of the next steps as well as links to the test instructions, and frequently asked questions.
These instructions apply to all of the urine tests that are done through the Great Plains Lab test.
*If you have ordered the Mycotoxin test there are some additional instructions to download below.
Instructions For The OAT Test, GPL-Tox Test or Mycotoxin Test
- 1You should have received an email confirmation once you have placed your order, if not check junk mail (we will need to be in your safe senders list to send you updates and the results).
- 2Once you have placed your order you will receive the requisition form, instructions, and collection kit from the Great Plains lab in 3-4 business days, depending on where you live. (or from RN Labs if you are in Australia)
- 3If you live outside of the U.S the test kit will come from RN Labs if you are in Australia or Nordic Labs if you are in other parts of the world.
- 4Once you receive your test kit read the instructions carefully, and if you have any questions after reading the instructions email email@example.com.
- 5Once you have collected the samples they need to be frozen immediately before they are shipped back to the lab - once the lab receives the samples the results will take 10 -15 business days.
- 6If you are outside the U.S it is ideal to ship the samples back to the lab on a Monday morning in the provided express post pack.
- 7When the results are ready we will email you a pdf copy, and if you ordered a consultation with the test you will be sent a link to schedule a consultation.
Pathology Testing Frequently Asked Questions
There is a list of supplements included with the instructions but I also recommend stopping any non-essential supplements and B vitamins for a couple of days before testing.
*continue any prescription medications.
Yes and they are listed in the instructions.
*also remember to not drink too many fluids in the 12 hours before testing as we do not want the urine sample too diluted - this is also mentioned in the instructions.
The OAT test is a great test for young children, however if you think you will have trouble collecting a urine sample we can organize a paediatric collection kit - let us know as soon as possible as we will need to organize this before your order is shipped.