Balance Women's Hormones
Scroll down to find out the tests, which can help you, or click on a button below to schedule a consultation and find a best way to treat your health problems
- Estrogen including estradiol, estrone and estriol, excess levels are a common cause of many PMS symptoms while low levels can cause hot flushes in menopause.
- Progesterone low levels can cause mood changes and fluid retention
- Testosterone and the metabolites which is important if you have acne or PCOS
- Estrogen metabolites which show how well your metabolising estrogen, this is important for preventing/ treating breast cancer, fibroids and cysts.
- DHEAs and the DHEA metabolites
Click to learn more about DUTCH testing here.