Saliva Hormone Testing
Achieve better results with more advanced DUTCH hormone test
Is something that is getting talked about more and more lately but what is exactly is it? Do our adrenals actually get “burnt out” so that they can no longer produce the important hormones cortisol and DHEA? Or is there more to adrenal fatigue, and if you do have a problem how do we fix it.
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Include:
- Fatigue, or always feeling tired and unrested
- Cravings for sweet foods and simple carbohydrates
- Moodiness or anxiety
- Trouble losing weight
- Insomnia, either trouble getting to sleep or trouble staying asleep
- Low libido or symptoms of PMS due to the hormonal changes
- Brain fog
- Digestion problems and low immune function
These are just some of the symptoms, and while they can be caused by many different things, getting properly diagnosed with DUTCH urine test which measures cortisol at 4 different times of the day will let you know if adrenal dysfunction is the cause or contributing factor to your health issues.
Sex hormones and testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and DHEA can be easily tested with DUTCH hormone test.
Symptoms Of Sex Hormone Imbalance Include:
- Insomnia this can be difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Hot flushes
- PMS, cramping pains, heavy periods and other menstrual cycle problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Low immune function
- Low sex drive
- Losing hair, brittle nails and skin problems like acne, oily or dry skin
- Fatigue or afternoon energy slumps
- Brain fog and memory problems
Achieve better results with more advanced DUTCH Test
The DUTCH hormone test is the most advanced and comprehensive hormone test on the market because it measures your hormones and hormone metabolites (called conjugates) which also measure hormone production and hormone breakdown. Find out more about how DUTCH hormone test can help you by clicking the link below.