Are you are planning on ever having a baby, are currently pregnant or even have recently had a baby?
If this is you then the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit is going to give you all of the cutting edge information that you need to prepare for a healthy pregnancy and birth.
I wish I knew this information 12 years ago when my daughter was born 5 weeks early ….. after some early complications she has turned out to be super healthy.
Preparing for pregnancy is more than just about taking folic acid (in fact you should not take folic acid!) which is the standard recommendation from the average G.P.
Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate that many people have trouble metabolizing in the active form (especially if you have a common MTHFR gene variation), what you ideally need is an active form of folate which is called methylfolate.
Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit (September 10-16)
The topic of folic acid versus folate and a whole lot more will be discussed during this free event that runs from September 10-16.
This Pregnancy & Motherhood Summit will teach you about:
• Making healthy choices in preconception, pregnancy, postpartum (and beyond!)
• Properly preparing for pregnancy and motherhood to minimize health struggles
• Learning natural ways to overcome depression and anxiety
• Latest advice on exercising (especially strength exercises!)
• How to accept and listen to your new, lovely body
• And much more!
Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit – Guest Experts
The summit covers the latest intel on healthy preconception; mental health; optimal nutrition; gut health; pelvic floor health; hormonal balance; pregnancy and postpartum fatigue; movement and fitness; preparing for birth; and plenty more.
This information is presented by the leading experts in the field who are up to date with the latest research.
Here are some of the speakers that I am looking forward to hearing from:
With so many good speakers it is impossible to catch them all, one option is to purchase the summit so you can watch back at any time, and get the transcripts to all of the interviews.
Some of the speakers that I am most interested in listening to are ….
Immune Health in Pregnancy and Motherhood – Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
- How to optimize immune health
- Pregnancy, postnatal hormones and immunity
- Diet and lifestyle strategies for autoimmune issues
Andrew Orr – G.P specializing in P.M.S and fertility
- Link between endometriosis and infertility
- Optimizing your pregnancy
- Managing your symptoms in motherhood
Nora Gedgaudas – Primal living expert
- Solutions to optimize health of mother and baby
- Balance fatigue in pregnancy and motherhood
- Key lab testing to enhance pregnancy outcomes
Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP
- Why leaky gut is common after motherhood
- Link between leaky gut, depression and candida
- Strategies to manage your symptoms
- This topic is so important with many women experiencing anxiety and depression
Pinky McKay – Sleep Solutions for Mother and Child
- How to create a safe sleeping environment
- Feeding infants to encourage sleep
- Natural sleep aids for babies
- This is information that I wish that I had known 12 years ago!
There are 32 experts presenting over the 6 days of the Pregnancy and Motherhood summit so I am sure you will find many topics that will be interesting and help you on your health journey.