Information About Your DUTCH Test
Now that you have placed your order here is a list of the next steps as well as links to the test instructions, and frequently asked questions.
Instructions For The DUTCH Test
- 1You should have received an email confirmation once you have placed your order, if not check junk mail (we will need to be in your safe senders list to send you updates and the results).
- 2Once you have placed your order you will receive the requisition form, instructions, and collection kit from Precision Analytical in 3-4 business days, depending on where you live.
- 3If you live outside of the U.S the test kit will come from RN Labs if you are in Australia or Nordic Labs if you are in other parts of the world.
- 4Once you receive your test kit read the instructions carefully, and if you have any questions after reading the instructions email email@example.com or contact Precision Analytical.
- 5Once you have collected the samples and allowed time to dry, they are shipped back to the lab - once the lab receives the samples the results will take 10 business days.
- 6For men and menopausal women you can test anytime - for women getting a menstrual cycle read the instructions as you need to test at a specific time of the luteal cycle.
- 7If you need help knowing what the best time of the month is to test, let us know if after reading the instructions you are still not sure.
- 8When the results are ready we will email you a pdf copy, and if you ordered a consultation with the test you will be sent a link to schedule a consultation.
Pathology Testing Frequently Asked Questions
Some supplements may impact the HVA organic acid result. If you take any of the following, it is recommended to stop fr 48 hours before testing:
Tyrosine, L-Dopa, D,L-Phenylalanine (DLPA), Mucuna and Quercetin.
Avoid avocado, bananas, and fava beans for 48 hours before collecting as they may elevate the HVA organic acid result; if you do consume, please make a note on your requisition form.
You don't have to stop HRT - read the instructions carefully as they will guide you on how to do the test if you are taking HRT.