Information About Your Cyrex Test Order
Now that you have placed your order here is a list of the next steps as well as links to the test instructions, and frequently asked questions.
Instructions For Your Pathology Test
- 1You should have received an email confirmation once you have placed your order, if not check junk mail (we will need to be in your safe senders list to send you updates and the results).
- 2Once you have placed your order you will receive the requisition form, and collection kit from Cyrex labs in 3-4 business days, depending on where you live.
- 3If you live outside of the U.S you will just need the requisition form to take to the lab.
- 4Once you receive your test kit read the instructions carefully, and if you have any questions after reading the instructions email email@example.com or contact Cyrex.
- 5The Cyrex blood tests do not have to be done fasted
- 6Make sure you have been eating the foods you are testing in the month leading up to the test - this applies to the Array 3, Array 4 and Array 10 tests.
- 7When the results are ready we will email you a pdf copy, and the option to schedule a consultation to go through your test results.
Pathology Testing Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. While Cyrex is unable to provide an exhaustive answer to this question due to the interactive complexities and varieties of medications and patient circumstances, the following has been noted:
a. Immunosuppressant and corticosteroid drugs can reduce antibody production and cause false negative results.
b. Limited assessments on the effects of aspirin, acetaminophen, and antipsychotics on Arrays 1-4 have been performed. No noticeable effects were observed.
c. Inhalers can affect the results of Cyrex's oral fluid testing (Array 14). Wait two weeks after completion of inhalant dosages before collecting the specimen.
Supplements can be continued.
You can exercise the day before a test but take it easy, and don't do high intensity session - I would avoid exercise on the morning of a test.
If you know that you are allergic to a food like gluten, dairy, eggs etc then you don't have to eat it, but this will show negative on the results as you have not been consuming the food before the test.
It is not worth consuming a food that you have a known allergy to as it may cause other health issues.